One of my favourite things when it comes to sweets, is cookie dough. I’m not sure if this is something common in Portugal but in England, as well as here in the States, is pretty normal and you can see it everywhere: cookie dough ice cream, cookie dough spread and many more.
Making cookie dough isn’t difficult, but accepting that it’s all going straight into your thighs is where the difficulty lies.
In this post, I told you about the ketogenic diet that I’m doing and being in keto, since this is a high fat diet, I can easily swap the sugar for some stevia/erythritol and have keto cookie dough.
Peanut Butter cookie dough bites:
- 200gr of peanut powder
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of erythritol
- 2 squares of dark chocolate
- Mix peanut butter powder and erythritol.
- Melt the butter and add until you have a dough you can work (if needed, use more).
- Cut dark chocolate into pieces and add this.
- Make small balls and put them on a tray and take it to the freezer for 10min.
- Place it in a bag or container and keep it on the fridge.
This recipe gives you around 20 bite sized balls and each one of them has only 0.6 net carbs, using my ingredients.
They’re perfect for when you’re feeling like eating something sweet and, as they’re super rich, you won’t eat a lot.
Regardless if you’re a fan of cookie dough or you haven’t tried it before, give this recipe a go and let me know what you think of these babies!