Not everyone can have the pleasure of eating and not getting fat and me, being one of those people who definitely enjoy a sweet every now and then – – especially after dinner, but also being someone who follows a healthy lifestyle, I have to play around with the ingredients so that I can make recipes like these healthy brownies.
After looking up for many recipes, I made my own version since I didn’t really like the ingredients used on most of them. I decided to use pumpkin puree (and no one guessed this was the main ingredient when I posted the photo on instagram) and I didn’t have to use a gram of flour.
- 400gr pumpkin puree
- 50gr unsweetened cocoa powder
- 90gr Swerve or stevia
- 4 squares of dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 40gr peanut butter (optional)
- Mix cocoa powder and swerve/stevia with pumpkin puree.
- Add the eggs.
- With a knife cut the dark chocolate into pieces and add, salt as well.
- Put the batter onto a square pan.
- Melt the peanut butter on the microwave.
- Spread it on the batter using a fork.
- Bake at 180º for around 30min.
These brownies are really moist so, if you’re like me, you will become a fan. For healthy brownies and with only a few carbs – make sure you’re buying 100% natural pumpkin puree – they are really good and they yield enough for you to have dessert for the next days without having to feel bad about your flat belly (or your future flat belly). Yeah, don’t forget to thank me!